Award Winning Advocacy
Our firm has assisted hundreds of clients achieve creative and pragmatic solutions to their legal issues.
Managing Attorney Christina Cortino has been repeatedly recognized by her peers, including being named a SuperLawyers Rising Star for her family law practice in 2016 and 2017. Christina was also recently named one of the top attorneys by Sacramento Magazine, and one of the Top Women Attorneys in Northern California by San Francisco Magazine.
Christina has successfully represented clients before administrative hearings and at the trial and appellate level.
Creative Problem Solving
Managing Attorney Christina Cortino helps individuals and small business solve problems. Whether it is a trademark application for a startup or family business, or representing business owners in hearings related to restraining orders and child custody, Christina enjoys finding creative solutions and proactive plans to take care of her clients.
- Representing breweries and wineries in application for trademark before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”)
- Advising artists on transactional copyright law, such as licensing agreements and fair use
- Defending business owners against civil harassment and domestic violence restraining orders
- Developing parenting plans, separation agreements, and collaborative divorce/dissolution strategies
- Resolving disputes before litigation, including neighbor disputes and homeowners association (“HOA”) issues
- Represent clients before administrative hearings related to regulatory agency enforcement
- Assist victims of domestic violence with obtaining emergency orders and restraining orders