We are family law & restraining order attorneys. Our firm has assisted hundreds of clients achieve creative and pragmatic solutions to their legal issues, ranging from child custody disputes to domestic violence.
Award Winning Advocacy
Managing Attorney Christina Cortino has been repeatedly recognized by her peers, including being named a SuperLawyers Rising Star for her family law practice in 2016 and 2017. Christina was also recently named one of the top attorneys by Sacramento Magazine, and one of the Top Women Attorneys in Northern California by San Francisco Magazine.
Christina has successfully represented clients in court hearings, trials, and administrative hearings throughout California.
Family Law & Restraining Order Attorneys
We have advised hundreds of clients on issues related to restraining orders, including domestic violence, and disputes with neighbors, in-laws, grandparents, stepparents, and more. We have successfully defended clients before superior court hearings and trials, and assist clients with resolving disputes out-of-court to their advantage.
Creative Problem Solving
Simply put, Managing Attorney Christina Cortino helps clients solve problems. Christina enjoys finding creative solutions and designing proactive plans to take care of her client’s needs.
- Successfully defending against over one hundred domestic violence restraining order cases, including related issues of child custody, support, and attorneys’ fees
- Advocate in family court at hearings on domestic violence, restraining orders, custody, and support
- Help parents establish their legal rights and design parenting plans to help separated parents
- Obtain and modify child support awards
- Advise on reducing conflict in co-parenting
- Representing breweries and wineries in application for trademark before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (“USPTO”)
- Advising artists on transactional copyright law, such as licensing agreements and fair use
- Defending business owners against civil harassment and domestic violence restraining orders
- Developing parenting plans, separation agreements, and collaborative divorce/dissolution strategies
- Resolving disputes before litigation, including neighbor disputes and homeowners association (“HOA”) issues
- Represent clients before administrative hearings related to regulatory agency enforcement
- Assist victims of domestic violence with obtaining emergency orders and restraining orders