Attorney Christina Cortino handles all aspects of child custody litigation, including:
- Modifying and enforcing orders
- High conflict custody disputes
- Establishing parental rights / paternity
- Creating parenting plans
- Move-away requests and related concerns
- Grandparent’s rights
- Advocacy in Family Court Services & Private CCRC mediation
- Hearings and trial of custody issues
- Agency investigation issues (e.g., Child Protective Services)
- Reunited client with their 4-year-old son after a two year absence due to other parent’s violation of a court order.
- Successfully defended against domestic violence restraining order at trial, and negotiated strategic parenting plan to avoid conflict for client and their children.
- Negotiated parenting plan that incorporated client and opposing party’s religious holidays.
- Resolved custody dispute on the day of trial, saving client over $3,500 in attorney’s fees.